Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm gonna miss this...

Jon Kent, Zoey and Nathan,

Summer around here is coming to a close. With school starting for two of you (Jon Kent and Zoey, if you were really wondering) it's put our summertime fun activities to a minimum. Pretty soon our slightly bigger pool will be taken down and put up. Cooler weather will creep it's way in and we will start getting busy with a road trip or two, football games and soon it will be Christmas time.

Have I told you how absolutely wonderful I believe our summer this year was? It was amazing. There weren't many dull moments. A trip to the beach, many a trip to Monkey Joe's, too many days to count in the pool, trips to see family in Alabama, visits from family, picnics in the park, staying up late, pedicures, trips to the movies, play dates with friends... The list could go on and on. It was just an amazing summer.

So, thank you. Thank you for making it an amazing summer. I needed it. You will never know how badly I needed it. After losing my momma, your Gramsie, I needed to be reminded that life still goes on. And that you are my life. So, again and again.. thank you. It was one summer that I will never forget.

Love,

Momma