Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Jon Kent and Zoey,

Happy First Day of School!  Today, y'all both started back to school.  Jon Kent you are in the 1st grade and your teacher is Ms. La Manna.  You've had a hard time remembering her name and kept asking us to tell you your teacher's name was "just one more time".  I think you were pretty excited about your first day back at school.  You were a  little worried though because you only knew of one other person in your class that you knew from last year.  But that's OK, I know you will make new friends and have a great year.  As for you Zoey, you started kindergarten today!  Yay!  Your teachers are Mrs. Holliday and Mrs. Arrington.  You were hoping to have them since Jon Kent had them last year.  They were both excited to see you this year.  Which made my heart very happy.  You were so excited about school that you had a hard time going to sleep last night.  I was excited for you, too.

I hope that both of you have a great year in school.  That you learn a lot and make lifelong friends.  I love you both and I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you.  I love you!!!

Love,

Momma