Sunday, October 17, 2010

So proud of you!


Jon Kent,

I am so proud of you. You are growing and learning like I have never seen before. You are even starting to read! That's exciting stuff for me! You have completed your words for kindergarten, already! You are now on your "extra" word lists. How amazing is that!!?!?! Pretty amazing if you ask me! And you also made "Star Student" of the month for October! Again, so very proud of you and all that you are growing up to be.

Not only are you doing exceedingly well in school, but you are also growing in your knowledge of the Bible. Let me tell you.. that is far above anything else. You are asking questions and learning. And that makes me very happy. I pray that God is working in your heart, even now, so that one day you will ask Jesus to be your Savior and Lord.

I love you, Jon Kent and just can't believe all that you are doing. You are incredible and wonderful and awesome. I hope you know that I will also be here to cheer you on and for you to lean on when you need me.

Love,

Momma