Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Your Gramise

Jon Kent, Zoey and Nathan,

Today marks one year that your Gramsie, my momma went to heaven,  One year of each of your lives that she never got to see.  All the accomplishments and milestones that you have each reached in the past year she never got the pleasure of watching.  However, she got to see so much of your beginnings.  She loved each of you so very much.  More than I think I even knew.  You were her life.  She talked about you, bragged about you, spoiled you.  I grieve more for what you are missing by not having her in your lives.  How she would have added so much to each of your days.  If that is one thing I want you to do for me it's this.. Don't forget her.  Even if you only remember her by pictures or stories that you have been told.. hold on to them.  Cherish them and let your Gramsie live on through each of you.  I love you my sweet babies.. and so did she.

Love,

Momma