Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Jon Kent, Zoey and Nathan,

Thank you for another year to be your momma.  Thank you for seeing past my flaws and many short comings and just loving me.  Thank you for loving each other.  Thank you for being kids and not growing up too quickly (although you are still growing up way too fast for my liking).  Thank you for healing my heart and letting me know that life still goes on and there are still plenty of reasons to keep living.

I hope that 2010 was a good year for each of you.  That at some point in your life you are able to look back at something we did in 2010 and smile.  That you are able to hold on to a memory that we've made and be able to look back on it with fondness.

In 2011 I hope we have many more memories together.  That it's a year for health and happiness and many good times.  I hope each of you grow, learn and love more than you have in the year past.

I love you.. each and everyone of you.

Happy New Year babies!

Love,

Momma