Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stay together

Jon Kent, Zoey and Nathan,

My mind wanders sometimes and I think about what your world will be like once I'm gone. Hopefully, you will be much, much older when that comes to be, but nonetheless, I want each of you to do something for me.

Stay together. Stay close. Call each other. Visit each other. You may live only a mile away from each other, or you may live thousands of miles from each other. Still, make time to stay connected.

Care about each other. If one of you is hurting, be there to hold them up. Take an interest in their lives, in their families. Love each other.

Once you are older you will realize how important family is. I want you to realize that while you can still enjoy it. Realize it sooner rather than later.

Take care of your daddy (if I'm not here for some reason or another). Include him in things that are simple, complicated, fun, not fun.. Make him a major part of your life.

Remember me. Don't let the memories we shared fade. Think back on them and laugh, cry.. Just remember.

I love you. Each of you.. with all my heart, soul and mind.

Love,

Momma